Everything in the Universe has a vibration (frequencies), including your physical body. Each flower, plant, tree, mineral, rock, crystal, or gemstone has its own specific vibration. Each type of cell, organ, and system in each living organism also has its own specific vibration. Each thought and emotion has its own vibration. Each sound and color has its own vibration.
When an individual is not well their body’s vibration lowers, the immune system weakens, and many invaders enter and stay in a person’s body. This includes parasites, worms, bacterial infections, viruses, and different types of fungus. These invaders not only affect the direct functioning of a body, but they also cause other problems since they daily unload many toxins into the human body. Today we are being exposed to many of these invaders on a regular basis. E.g. A simple visit to a hospital can expose you to many infectious bacteria.
Disharmonious or unbalanced vibrations show themselves in many ways including discomfort, dis-ease, illness, fatigue, and a variety of different symptoms. When a body is healthy is has a relatively high vibration, and this is reflected through the vibrations of individual cells, organs and systems. When a person is not perfectly healthy the vibrations in the body are lowered.
In 1992, Bruce Tainio of Tainio Technology, an independent division of Eastern State University in Cheny, Washington, built the first frequency monitor in the world. Tainio has determined that the average frequency of the human body during the daytime is 62-68 Hz. A healthy body frequency is 62-72 Hz .
A healthy body frequency is 62-72 Hz . When the frequency drops, the immune system is compromised. Check out these very interesting findings:
Thyroid and Parathyroid glands are 62-68 MHz
Thymus Gland is 65-68 MHz
Heart is 67-70 MHz
Lungs are 58-65 MHz
Liver is 55-60 MHz
Pancreas is 60-80 MHz
(fresh foods and herbs can be higher if grown organically and eaten freshly picked):
Fresh Foods 20-27 Hz
Fresh Herbs 20-27 Hz
Dried Foods 15-22 Hz
Dried Herbs 15-22 Hz
Processed/Canned Food 0 HZ…(the majority of food people eat)
According to Dr. Royal R. Rife, every disease has a frequency. He found that certain frequencies can prevent the development of disease and that others would destroy disease. Substances with higher frequency will destroy diseases of a lower frequency. The study of frequencies raises an important question, concerning the frequencies of substances we eat, breathe and absorb. Many pollutants lower healthy frequency. Processed/canned food has a frequency of zero. Fresh produce has up to 15 Hz, dried herbs from 12 to 22 Hz and fresh herbs from 20 to 27 Hz.
Essential oils start at 52 Hz and go as high as 320 Hz, which is the frequency of rose oil. Clinical research shows that therapeutic grade essential oils have the highest frequency of any natural substance known to man, creating an environment in which disease, bacteria, virus, fungus, etc., cannot live.
Following are general guidelines that will assist your body to eliminate cellular toxins and increase its cellular frequency:
- Whole foods.
- Organically grown foods. (Check out the “ dirty dozen ”. These are said to have the highest amounts of pesticides in them and it’s suggested that you try to buy these items organic: Apples, Celery, Strawberries, Peaches, Spinach, Nectarines ( imported), Grapes ( imported), Sweet bell peppers, Potatoes, Blueberries (domestic), Lettuce, Kale/collard greens)
- Locally grown foods.
- In season.
- Food prepared slowly, with mindfulness and with love feed the body and the soul
DEVELOP HABITS THAT INCREASE VITALITY AND REDUCE STRESS
- Eat food in moderation.
- Eat foods that keep the body slightly more alkaline.
- Be calm and fully present while eating.
- Bless the food and all who made it possible for your nourishment and pleasure.
- Chew each mouthful well.
- Drink pure water.
CREATE AN ENVIRONMENT THAT ENHANCES DIGESTION
- Quiet and peaceful (candles, soothing music)
- Low incandescent lighting
AVOID “FOODS” THAT DECREASE VITALITY AND INCREASE STRESS
- Genetically modified
- Cooked in a microwave oven.
- Refined (white flour, white rice, all grains that have the germ and the bran removed). Processed (all junk food; most snack foods).
- High glycemic. These sugary, starchy foods affect blood sugar levels and weight management.
- Hydrogenated (margarine; vegetable shortening, lard).
- Containing additives (chemicals and hormones), preservatives or color dyes
- Artificial sweeteners—all of them
- Coffee whiteners
AVOID EATING HABITS THAT DECREASE VITALITY AND INCREASE STRESS
- Eating more than the body can digest at a meal
- Drinking with meals dilutes digestive enzymes and hydrochloric acid in the stomach
- Bolting food down.
- Being distracted.
- Eating while feeling tense or emotionally upset—very acid forming.
- Arguing while eating—more acid in the system
AVOID ENVIRONMENTS (INNER & OUTER) THAT WEAKEN DIGESTION
- Fluorescent or halogen lighting
- Negative emotions
- Food Combining: The Little-Understood Secret to Optimal Health & Weight Revealed (blissreturned.wordpress.com)
- Vibration Levels of Food Groups: You are What you Eat (blissreturned.wordpress.com)
- Universal Laws : The 12 Universal Laws & 21 Sub-Laws Everyone Needs to Know for Success in Life (blissreturned.wordpress.com)