We all came here to heal someone with positive or negative forces..negative ones push us to understand what we value in life…and how valuable we are without the foolishness..and positive adds love and self-awareness to all of us…balance…one can stay while the other is simply passing through so don’t feel bad for allowing an undeserving person into your life..GET THE LESSON..move on with respect and a new realization..make it a divine one..PEACE, LOVE AND BLISS RETURNED EVERYDAY GOOOOD MORNINGGG♥
Find Freedom In You.
When people fail to do right by us or to treat us the way we expect to be treated its because we haven’t allowed them to see who we truly are… When we reveal who we are we only attract people on the frequency that we’re on..then harmonious relationships can commence because of the genuine interaction that’s allowed to take place..when we shine brilliant and real..no one can come close enough to take anything off our tree..<3 you’re free to be..continue to reveal as you discover the real you that is all things and also no things at the same time..bliss and blessings
Like the menu from a restaurant in which various varieties of meals are served – everything from appetizers, to main dishes, to sweets. Similarly your life has its recipe for an high energy life. Each person has their own elements that enhance and bring out the happy and optimistic side of them. When you look deep into a person to see what they are when they’re at their peak of joy you may be inspired. Also their smile may help you plus others to be uplifted a great deal. It’s Inspiring, and interesting how connected we are to everyone in the world.
Think about the following: If you do something as simple as to, help the needy.. by offering them solutions, money, resources or in other ways like simply listening to their story for instance, don’t sweat it because the return on your investment will certainly come back to you at least ten times over. The key to being content in giving is to never expect anything in return from giving. Rather, appreciate the feeling that you experience in your heart as a result of giving along with sharing with someone who needs. To share is truly divine in nature. Since we all are divine in nature at the center of it all, its vital to show our genuine natures by giving back.
An additional way to take pleasure in living is by listening to music. Life is about enjoyment at all times so go have fun with your favorite music. Make sure you sing passionately along too. If you want to sing your best, do it up! Or just sing completely off-key if you want. Whichever makes you feel great or helps make you laugh. The notion is to let go and let life in. Some spontaneity is good for the soul. Don’t laugh alone though, please share the singing with your friends, family or neighbors they’ll get into the spirit and maybe even join you! Celebrate!
The sounds of mother nature is music as well. The gentle sound of the river coursing, or the wind whistling on seashore, and birds tweeting are as organic as mother nature is. The magical sounds of nature is serene, holistic music. Visit nature for your retreat any day for unquestionable results.
Let’s face it. Daily life is known to have its share of difficulties, mishaps, and fortunes. Sometimes news some that you don’t want to hear. You can only ignore a challenge for a time, eventually you have to face your life and deal with whatever comes your way. There are a couple of ways to look at each situation. One way is to feel unfortunate, and the other is to be joyful no matter what! Being joyful has its benefits of course just as feeling the opposite has the opposite effect.
A social gathering devoid of lightheartedness is an uninteresting one. This is true in your life too. So make sure to populate your world with plenty of laughs to keep it light and happy. The more balanced and certainly spontaneous a circumstance is, it’s far more healthy, and also the better it can brighten up your state of mind.
Appreciate the lessons that produced from adversity. Remember that errors make it possible for you to master opportunities concealed in adversities. There is great meaning within every occurrence in your lifetime. Enjoy life but also value every last lesson that you discover.
An ever awakening and expanding into a sea on no-things is one of the best lives that one could have this lifetime. As the shedding of the ego* continues, choose to exude more joy each moment and second that came before the last one. The constant love that blooms from each of us is one experience that we can bring forth a little more each day by allowing the elixir of God to reflect from us and to also touch us. The ascension of harmony on this planet is ever flowing like a moist mystically conscious spring of all that exists, the truth is that WE are all-knowing, we’ve always been naturally loving in our divine light. Live Light. Blissful love to you on this Friday~ Who will sacrifice the lower for the higher to thrive and heal this planet? ❤ Please comment if you feel the love~
What is Humility?
Humility (adjectival form: humble) is the quality of being modest and respectful. Humility, in various interpretations, is widely seen as a virtue in many religious and philosophical traditions, being connected with notions of transcendent unity with the universe or the divine, and of egolessness.
Humility leads to strength and not to weakness. It is the highest form of self-respect to admit mistakes and to make amends for them- John (Jay) McCloy
The Law Of Humility: Whatever one resists, persists in their life. Resistance feeds too much energy into unwanted things. Instead of being active, often it is important to be inactive. Clarity comes when light is allow to come in and shine. Slowing down and ignoring what one does not desire in their life is so much more effective in clearing away the unwanted. Since one is not resisting, life carries on with ease. One can learn a great deal about who someone is inside simply by observing things people strongly object. The path to living truth takes unmoving great character, temperance and also humility. To grow to the greatest heights, one must be willing to let go, be thankful and celebrate life. When force is erased from the spirit then morality and inner power can be seen from near or far by all. Greatness is having the will to be able to stop forward movement when necessary. It is in the ability to pause where insight can come through to gently guide us to balance.
He who speaks without modesty will find it difficult to make his words good- Confucius
Humility (noun) the quality or condition of being humble; modest opinion or estimate of one’s own importance, rank, etc.
A perfect example of humility can be see here in the great Chinese oracle system called The I Ching. Even though there is an overflowing amount of inner force. The way to unlock the boundless power within is to reflect on the earthly experience daily and meditate on living truth. Without rightness there is no greatness. Once one taps into the gentle way of movement even in the midst of great power, peace and harmony flow undisturbed but ever building silently, simply.
Modesty is the citadel of beauty- Demades
The I Ching 34th hexagram this: THE POWER OF THE GREAT. (Perseverance furthers)
The hexagram points to a time when inner worth mounts with great force and comes to power. But its strength has already passed beyond the median line, hence there is danger that one may rely entirely on one’s own power and forget to ask what is right. There is danger too that, being intent on movement, we may not wait for the right time. Therefore the added statement that perseverance furthers. For that is truly great power which does not degenerate into mere force but remains inwardly united with the fundamental principles of right and of justice. When we understand this point—namely, that greatness and justice must be indissolubly united—we understand the true meaning of all that happens in heaven and on earth.
Modesty is a shining light; it prepares the mind to receive knowledge, and the heart for truth- Madam Guizot
Dumortierite is a fibrous variably colored aluminium boro-silicate mineral, Al7BO3(SiO4)3O3. Dumortierite crystallizes in the orthorhombic system typically forming fibrous aggregates of slender prismatic crystals. The crystals are vitreous and vary in color from brown, blue, and green to more rare violet and pink. Substitution of iron and other tri-valent elements for aluminium result in the color variations. It has a Mohs hardness of 7 and a specific gravity of 3.3 to 3.4. Crystals show pleochroism from red to blue to violet. Dumortierite quartz is blue colored quartz containing abundant dumortierite inclusions.
Dumortierite was first described in 1881 for an occurrence in Chaponost, in the Rhône-Alps of France and named for the French paleontologist Eugene Dumortier (1803-1873). It typically occurs in high temperature aluminium rich regional metamorphic rocks, those resulting from contact metamorphism and also in boron rich pegmatites. The most extensive investigation on dumortierite was done on samples from the high grade metamorphic Gfohl unit in Austria by Fuchs et al. (2005). Dumortierite was named following the French scientist, M.E. Dumortier.
It is used in the manufacture of high grade porcelain. It is sometimes mistaken for sodalite and has been used as imitation lapis lazuli.
Sources of Dumortierite include Austria, Brazil, Canada, France, Italy, Madagascar, Namibia, Nevada, Norway, Poland, Russia and Sri Lanka.
Dumortierite is a stone that’s similar to kyanite, in that it enhances the abilities to break through barriers and it contains the mineral, Boron. This stone acts as an aid to your mental capabilities in overcoming tough situations. It opens the third eye chakra to enhance mental (and emotional) intelligence. Dumortierite promotes mental discipline especially in regard to learning new things. Students find it useful when they are required to take in large amounts of data over short periods of time, because it aids memory.
This enhancement is believed to be due to the effect it can have of balancing the throat chakra and enhancing communication between lower chakras/physical energy and the higher chakras/mental/spiritual energy. It highly reduces difficulties of scattered mind and disorganization. In addition, it encourages one to see and accept reality, and react to it in an intelligent manner in one’s own behalf
Metaphysical and Healing Properties
- Emotionally, blue quartz greatly reduces problems with scattered mind and disorganization, and brings mental clarity. It also helps one to see and accept reality, and react to it intelligently in one’s behalf. It can lift depression and replace it with peace and happiness. It also can help reduce stubbornness, particularly stubbornness that is ultimately bad for one. Blue quartz helps reduce emotional tension.
- When placed on the brow chakra, Dumortierite encourages clairvoyance, when placed close to the ear it encourages clairaudience and when placed on the past life chakra further behind the ear it encourages past life retrieval for the purpose of removing past life blockages and karmic burdens.
- Dumortierite is a great stone for anyone involved in sales. It not only helps you to show the best side of yourself, it helps you to find the words the customer needs to hear to close the sale.
- Keep one or more stones under your pillow or sleep with one in your hand to help you have prophetic dreams. Make sure to log your dreams in a dream journal immediately upon rising so you can remember as much detail as possible. By tracking your dreams it is easier to see trends that point to important events.
- Make an elixir from this stone and use it to wash irritated skin. It helps smooth and sooth the irritation and leaves skin feeling smoother.
- Physically can help with cooling the body, throat, thyroid, and parathyroid, detoxification, overstimulation, hyperactivity, spleen, endocrine system, blood.
- Dumortierite communicates with angelic or spirit guides, helping you see the worth in each human being.
- This stone takes you back to the beginning of your soul journey and breaks ties that are no longer useful. It is particularly helpful for releasing past-life causes of disease, difficult circumstances, and addiction.
- Stabilizing a rocky relationship, it is said to attract a soulmate.
- Dumortierite assists in standing up for yourself and adapting to your present reality, and helps you remain young at heart.
- It enhances all mental abilities – linguistic, mathematical, abstract, etc – as well as what is termed ‘emotional intelligence.’ It is a strong stone of mental discipline and is capable of enhancing one’s ‘will power’ in regards to learning.
- It helps one ‘tune’ one’s psychic abilities to the specific information, guide or channel one seeks, also greatly enhancing one’s ability to perceive the thoughts of others.
- Its most powerful attribute is to attune one’s consciousness to the frequency of the Divine Mind.
- Dumortierite is ideal for those who work in areas such as astrology and tarot, in which one must master a complex symbolic system and then use intuitive abilities to derive the most accurate interpretation.
Relax love ain’t going nowhere.
1. You will lessen your chances to attract and keep a man if you run after men all the time. Ok ladies, yea i know he’s fine..probably super fine. I get that. But give that man some space. Always remember the line from back in the day: If it’s for you it isn’t going anywhere. I’m here to reiterate that to you. There’s a better way than wishing things will blossom with a man by telling him how much you are thinking about him repeatedly, or telling him all your business thinking that you two will form a bond that way. NO NO NO. As a woman who has been on some dates in my lifetime and spoken with hundreds of woman and studied relationships over all. I’m here to tell you personally from a man’s perspective MEN WANT TO BE THE MAN. You gotta allow a man to pursue you. Most men are that way, at least that’s what they tell me. So ladies, put your energy into being receptive to a man getting to know you. Relax and enjoy the process of slow movement. Yes, you can still call the shots overall..Because i’m not talking about having sex with a man to be receptive to him, while you’re getting to know him. Honestly..we will speak more on that one in a few minutes.
You are where it’s at!
2. Your chances of landing a solid, healthy relationship will drop to almost 1% if you are needy and don’t want to be alone. I’ll say it again. Yes the man is shole nuff fine. However it is you I’m concerned about here. Think about your life this way, you were born alone. You should learn the magic art of being happy and content right now. Sure it is easy to do when you have a healthy support system in place. The important thing to know is that, NO man comes along to be your support system. You alone have to learn the art of making that a reality for yourself. Everyone isn’t cut out to be a counselor, coach or consultant. So why would you expect a stranger to provide such services to you, out of the clear blue sky and on top of that…FREE. No honey. I feel you but you have to enjoy the skin you’re in. Think about some of the things you enjoy doing and visualize the joy of doing them with yourself. The world will be much brighter once you take your time and smile about what you have access to. YOU HAVE IT ALL. Look at you:-). Think of it this way, how will a man want to spend time with you, if you don’t want to do the same. There is something magical that happens..i’m here to tell you personally! When you get into what you enjoy, even if it involves helping others in someway..thats even better! The universe shifts to bring you the people who match your frequency energetically. i’m not playing. Work it out and give it a shot. You owe it to you to enjoy life even more. And don’t think about a relationship like that, because your date is waiting for your vibration to raise up and then like a magician, he will certainly show his face.
Slow down, Enjoy.
3. Trust me when i say: Men enjoy a challenge. If you give everything on the first date: is there really an incentive for a man to stay around and get to know more about you? Probably not. Right. So here’s the deal. There are so many other things you and your fine date can get into to with your clothes on. Also it is better to keep all your deep childhood history and past relationship details to yourself. Studies show that a conversation about past relationships and sex both have damaging effects on a future potential relationship between two people. Why is that? Hmm i would say it’s because man want women who are light and joyful. If you share a story where you experience the entire misfortune in your head and you allow him to experience your thoughts and feelings about too much of your life too soon. He may not call back. You want to keep life simple and move on from the past before you decide to move into the hot land of relationships. I’m here to tell you. This will save you so much time and frustration in the future. Take your time. Rock his world with mystery not the heavy baggage.
Real recognizes real.
4. Learn to be yourself, don’t fake it. The truth will always come out. Whoever you are..trust there is someone out there just for you. Sure it might be cute to act like you are someone you are not. The question is, how long will you be able to keep that up. Over time everyone lets their masks fall and people will always know more of what is there. Karma is something. Just be you. If you don’t like who you are. Change it up. Elevate, Get creative and mix it up. We all have work to do. Keep it real and everything will be right!
There are other men out there.
5. Never compromise your standards just to have an attractive man on your tip. You know what I’m talking about. He looks good, smells like paradise but he has no values, no game plan and he wears his draws down to his knees . He told you he was not ever getting married. He said he wants to be single for life. HA! OK. So that’s not your ideal man. You knew it when he started breaking it down to you at lunch or on the corner. You aren’t that damn lonely. This is why its important to learn to love yourself. If you aren’t joyful about your life and who you are. You may fall for anything. You are way too smart to waste your life on people undeserving of your time. The next time you see something or someone who doesn’t fall in line with your Values (if you don’t have some, get some) my advice: KEEP IT MOVING BLISSFULLY…HONEY you don’t have time for that!
6. Listen to your heart..the inner wisdom..if something doesn’t feel right its a good idea to talk about it or move on from it. Here is a good example: You are on a date with a sexy man. He’s charming, sweet and opening up to you. everything goes well until (OH NO HE DIDN’T)… OH YES HE DID: He reaches down and grabs your behind. It’s the first date. You are looking like? ‘Uh i’m not feeling that.’ At that point you have a couple of choices on how to deal with it. First of all, stay calm. There’s no need to act up. Let’s not put too much energy into this. Instead, feel your inner wisdom and if you know whatever this man did is outside of your (VALUES) then you can say peace..thank you for the nice time and say i have to go now, and talk to him later about it or never again. Its best not to get into it while on the date as it will leave a staleness in the air. When the date is over you can politely tell him If you are planning on going out with him..let him know who you are and what your values are. Keep it brief. If he wants to really get to know you. He will totally understand. And if he doesn’t its just the opposite and that’s quite alright too. You have absolutely nothing to lose but foolishness. So smile and be proud of yourself for whatever decision you make. You will be glad you did. You know it too.
Is he into you?
7. If men don’t call you, they are just not interested! I’ve been there, you’ve been there. Waiting by the phone for a phone call. Excuse me, i know some of you haven’t had that experience since home phones were hot. There are so many reasons to call you right? RIGHT! so if you hear a man telling you all this sweet stuff. But, he never gets around to calling you, EVER. He’s not that into you. Period. There is no other way to interpret this thing. We all know it takes communication of some sort to get to know someone on any level. We all can agree that relationships don’t just happen by accident. They certainly don’t. So if he is across the world, there is a way to contact you, If he is working late, he can call you, if its been a month and he hasn’t called… fill in the blank again with the same words (he’s not that into you) If you think you should chase a man down to get his attention. Uhh please re-read the rules from the top down. If you don’t trust this. Just try it and find out. Better yet. Just take my word for it and call it a day. Go do your toes or watch a movie. But don’t sit around waiting in vain. If you are just friends that all it is.
You set the pace
8. Men like to take their time too, even though it may not seem like it to you. Some women move too fast for even men. I’m talking about men that want to be in a relationship or married with a family one day. Back to the loose women, Yeah i know we’re not talking about you here. However some women have this idea of covering up the pain they have inside by repeating their mistakes over and over with men who either don’t want them in any other way but sexually or they throw themselves at men that are already spoken for. You deserve better and they deserve better. If only you knew how Karma works is all I’ll say. Sistahs it’s not worth it. He damn sure ain’t worth it. And the entire situation is a waste of energy to top it all. Nothing good can ever come of it. There are men who say they want to take their time. Some men have told me that women never make them wait for even 6 months before they sleep with them. They even said they would love to have a woman who would make them wait. Of course that’s some men. But trust me ladies its more men that want us to make them wait than the other way around. And women don’t know the power they have. If you have read all the rules until this point you know the ball is in your court. All I’ll say here is get some values my sistahs. Enjoy the little things. It’s not too late to make a change either.
Law of Attraction and you.
9. You attract men on the same vibration that you are on. Don’t be mad at this one simply change you and you will see a whole new model in your life of friends and of course in the men you attract. This one is a no-brainer..its all about the Law of Attraction. It’s not personal. When you learn to love you, the world will too.
Allow room for growth to take place.
10. Don’t Expect a man to change unless you want him to resent you. Bossing a man around is not the way into his heart. That’s right. Last time i checked, resentment was not one of the elements of a happy healthy relationship. If you want to build a solid relationship with your potential lover, you have to allow him to make mistakes and allow him to learn from them. We as woman are allowed that luxury so we owe it to the men to give them the same love and respect. We are all on earth to learn the lessons of life. Most people had a personality and a life before they ever met us. We have to remember that and celebrate who they are. Of course foolishness and unhealthy behavior should be talked about but choose your talks wisely. You don’t want to create a problem where there is none. And some comments/ perceptions/ observations should be reflected (within us) before they should be considered conversation worthy. Sometimes we as women feel we should protect our interests in every possible way so no one can take advantage of us. This is why sometimes some women make a fuss when there is none. In-fact the only issue sometimes is the thoughts. Learn to visualize peaceful things and love. See your mate healed and being all that you know they are holistically. Your visualizations will help to bring out the good in them. Use your powerful imagination ladies to bring about change in you and in your families. Indeed our greatest strength is within.
by Ellen A Mogensen, Past & Now Forward Holistic Counseling
Healing/recovery from any mental, physical, emotional, or spiritual illness follow a familiar pattern which you may already know.
Recovery becomes the search for serenity. You may remember the famous Serenity Prayer:
“God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can; and the wisdom to know the difference.”
1> RECOGNIZE THAT YOU HAVE A “REAL” PROBLEM
You can never heal any problem unless you first admit that you have one (see the “Rules #4: Healing”). In fact, from the moment you recognize you have a problem, your healing process begins. In the language of 12 Steps, “we admitted we were powerless over our problems (fill in the blank with your problems): that our lives had become unmanageable”. We promise ourselves “we are going to know a new freedom and a new happiness”. We choose to know “hope instead of desperation”.
2> YOU NEED HELP FROM OTHERS TO SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM
If you could solve the problem on your own, you would have. When you cannot, you need to get help. In the language of 12 Steps, “we came to believe that a power greater than ourselves could restore us to a joyous and peaceful way of thinking and living “. We promise ourselves “we will not regret the past nor wish to shut the door on it”. We choose to know “faith instead of despair”.
3> BECOME OPEN TO RECEIVING THIS HELP FROM OTHERS
Knowing that you need help is no good unless you are open to receiving it. Openness to receiving help always involves courage to make an extraordinary leap of faith. For to heal, we must put ourselves in the hands of others. In the language of 12 Steps, “we made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of this power of our own understanding”. So we promise ourselves “we will fully comprehend the word serenity”. We choose to know “courage instead of fear”.
4> AGREE TO DISCOVER THE INNER CAUSE OF THE PROBLEM
Your illness and your problems are intensely personal and meant to propel you on a journey of learning (see the “Rules #7: Illness”). You cannot heal the problem unless you are willing to discover it’s inner cause. You cannot discover the inner cause unless you are willing to look within. In the language of 12 Steps, “we made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves”. We promise ourselves “we will know peace”. We choose to know “peace of mind instead of confusion”.
5> ADMIT TO OTHERS THE EXACT NATURE OF YOUR PROBLEM
Admitting your problems to others is what allows the darkness to be brought to light and is what allows the healing to transform your state of being. Admitting your problems to others allows them to benefit by avoiding the mistakes you have made. In the language of 12 Steps, “we admitted to this power of our own understanding, to ourselves and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs”. We promise ourselves “no matter how far down the scale we have gone, we will see how our experience can benefit others “. We choose to know “self-respect instead of self-contempt” because we believe we are worthy.
6> MAKE THE COMMITMENT TO CHANGE FOR THE BETTER
Changing for the better is simple but often hard to do. It is simply this: “Choose to love at every moment: forgive everyone, everything”. For negative emotions – like fear, hate, anger – lie at the bottom of illnesses and love is the cure. In the language of 12 Steps, “we were entirely ready to have all these defects or character removed”. We promise ourselves “the feelings of uselessness and self-pity will disappear “. We choose to know “self-confidence instead of helplessness “.
7> ASK OTHERS TO HELP YOU CHANGE FOR THE BETTER
Change can happen in an instant. To make sure that the change lasts, we need the help of God and all other people in our lives to keep our feet planted on the path of change. For know that if we do not stick to the necessary changes we have agreed to make in our lives, our problems will return to us. They return until we have learned our lessons or our bodies-minds have no choice but to die. If we die, it so that we can get another chance to learn to love. In the language of 12 Steps, “we humbly asked God to remove our shortcomings”. We promise ourselves “we will lose interest in selfish things and gain interest in others”. We choose to know “the respect of others instead of their pity and contempt”.
8> PUT THE PAST BEHIND YOU AND MAKE A NEW START
You life can only begin anew once you have agreed to put the past behind you. You cannot change the past, you can only become willing to make amends for it. Others may or may not forgive you. Whether they do or not, realize that you are making amends primarily for your peace of mind and to ingrain in you the habit of always projecting love. In the language of 12 Steps, “we made a list of all persons we had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all”. We promise ourselves “self-seeking will slip away”. We choose to know “a clean conscience instead of a sense of guilt” because today is the first day of the rest of our life.
9> TAKE STEPS TO “SHOW” YOU HAVE MADE A NEW START
Our bodies and minds were not meant to hold negative emotions – they were meant to receive and give love unconditionally. We cannot heal our bodies-minds as long as we continue to drink in the poison that sustained negative emotions and bad treatment of ourselves and others produce in us. In the language of 12 Steps, “we made direct amends to such people (including ourselves) wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others”. We promise ourselves “our whole attitude and outlook on life will change”. We choose to know “friendships instead of loneliness” because we know that we are loving and loveable.
10> IMPLEMENT THE CHANGE EVERY DAY, ONE DAY AT A TIME
To be effective and long lasting, change must be a continuous daily process. Many fail to make changes because doing so forever seems overwhelming. The process becomes manageable when we take it one day at a time and allow ourselves to have setbacks without ever giving up on ourselves. In the language of 12 Steps, “we continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong promptly admitted it”. We promise ourselves “fear of people and insecurity will leave us”. We choose to know “a clean pattern of life instead of a purposeless existence “.
11> GOD WILL ALWAYS HELP YOU EVERY STEP OF THE WAY
Opening ourselves to God’s help is the only way that we ultimately succeed. In the language of 12 Steps, “we sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with God, as we understood God, praying only for knowledge of God’s will for us and the power to carry that out”. We promise ourselves “we will intuitively know how to handle situations which used to baffle us”. We choose to see “the love and understanding of our families instead of their doubts and fears”.
12> AS WE HELP OTHERS TO HEAL, WE HEAL OURSELVES
In the language of 12 Steps, “having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these twelve steps, we tried to carry this message to others, and to practice these principles in all our affairs “. We promise ourselves “we will suddenly realize that God is doing for us what we could not do for ourselves “. We choose to know “the freedom of a happy life instead of the bondage of our problems”.
If you are not covinced that these rules are for real, see how they relate to the Top 10 Causes of Death… take a few minutes to save your life.
Credits: adapted from “Alcoholics Anonymous: 12 Step Program” http://www.12steps.org and channeled information
- Rules for Illness – What You Need to Know If You are Ill (blissreturned.wordpress.com)
by Ellen A Mogensen, Past & Now Forward Holistic Counseling
For Those in Healing
Just in case you wondered if there are rules for healing there are…
The truth is the healing rules listed below operate very impersonally just like any other physical phenomenon.
Follow these rules and you will heal. For these rules will put you on the road to recovery. Ignore them and you will continue to be ill.
No one is free from them ever. So either you decide to work with these healing rules or you will constantly bang into them.
The choice is yours.
1> YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO EVER HEALS YOURSELF
You heal for two reasons. One, you believe you deserve to heal and that belief manifests as your desire to be healed. Two, your desire to be healed manifests as action on your part to get healed. So many people delay, deny, and diffuse their healing because, at bottom, they do not want to live. The desire for healing is truly the desire for living. You will only heal if you really want to live.
2> TRUE HEALING COMES FROM WITHIN YOURSELF
No one outside of you can take responsibility for your problems. This means that no one outside of you can really heal you. The truth is that healers are merely facilitators and vehicles for your healing. Healers can advise you, counsel you, and prescribe treatments for you but they cannot heal you. Only you can heal the spiritual cause (“as above”) of your body-mind problem (“so below”).
3> YOU ARE TOTALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR HEALING
When you go to see a healer, you go for a few hours a week at most (unless you are seriously ill). So do the math: the rest of the time your healing is totally up to you. It’s your job to take the medicine the healer has prescribed. It’s your job to do the things the healer has told you to do. It’s your job to assess if the healer is helping you or if you should find another one. So if you are not getting the results you want from your healing, the first place to look for answers is in the mirror.
Everything in the universe is energy. We may appear to be “solid” matter but looks can be deceiving. If you magnify your cells down to your atoms, you would see that you are made up of subtle energy fields and not matter. Your body-mind is constantly radiating, absorbing, and conducting this energy. Every action, every thought, every choice effects your energy field.
Dis-eases occur in the body-mind due to imbalances and blockages in your energy field resulting from how much/little you have honored the needs of your body- mind-spirit, respected your path, and learned your lessons. In the long run, your state of wellness is the net result of your state of beingness: body, mind, and spirit.
5> YOUR BODY, MIND, AND SPIRIT ARE ONE BEING
Looking back one hundred years ago, we are amazed that anyone could believe that you could heal the body without healing the mind. Looking forward one hundred years from now, people will be amazed that anyone could believe that you could heal the body and the mind without addressing the spiritual issues arising from the manner in which you conduct your life. Your body, mind, and spirit are intimately connected and act as one. Your body-mind-spirit connect you to your lessons, your path, and to the oneness of the universal collective consciousness.
6> YOU WILL NOT HEAL IF YOU DO NOT LEARN YOUR LESSONS
The Earth is a big schoolhouse. You are here to learn lessons (if you have not already consulted Rules #1 for Being Human, please do so). There are many ways for you to learn your lessons. You can learn through pleasure or pain. The God Self within you, your Higher Self, is the one who sent you the problem to be healed to advance your learning. So the best way to heal your problems is to accept that you have lessons to learn and to do your best to master them.
7> YOU CAUSED THE PROBLEM AND ARE THE CURE
Your life is always up to you: do not ever allow anyone to convince you otherwise. Too many people too often allow those in the healing professions to define their lives by accepting the life or death sentences the healers decree. Only God is perfect: any human healer can be wrong (even me).
Case in point: if I had believed my doctors I would have died by 21, yet somehow I have lived to be 49+. I lived because I accepted that I had caused my problems and the answers to them lay within me. I was born deeply wounded because I had wounded others… but it was my wounds that led to my gifts. I healed because I forgave myself. I forgave myself because God loved and forgave me.
8> HEALING UNLEASHES YOUR NATURAL ABILITY TO HEAL
Benjamin Franklin said “God does the work (of healing) and the physician takes the fee”. And it’s true. Your body-mind was designed to be a self-maintaining system, automatically correcting for the problems inevitable to your existence on Earth. In fact, the truth is that you are always sick because your body-mind is in a continual state of fighting off threats from your environment.
You become ill when the body-mind is too overburdened by afflictions to go on functioning normally. Dis-eases and dis-orders result when long standing threats to the body-mind-spirit go untreated for too long. Death is only inescapable when the energy field is so degraded that the physical matter cannot be supported.
9> CURES HEAL ONLY IF THEY CREATE ENERGY HARMONY
The energy field that surrounds, penetrates, and binds your body-mind-spirit is in a perpetual state of activity. It is constantly in motion, continuously taking in and sending out vibrating energy waves. It processes signals of energy created by your actions, your thoughts, and your emotions as well as by your environment and lifestyle choices (food, sleep, exercise, etc).
Medicine, drugs, or herbs work to heal your body-mind because the vibration they produce has the right harmonic relationship to the part of the body-mind currently in a state of dis-ease. These harmonic boosts serve as an aid to the the self regulating mechanisms of body-mind in eliminating the energetic imbalance that caused the dis-ease to begin with. For only a balanced field can supply the body-mind with sufficient energy to maintain a healthy state of matter.
10> GREATEST HEALING TOOLS YOU HAVE ARE LOVE AND JOY
One of the best physicians there is has the sign saying “Laughter is the Best Medicine” prominently displayed in his office. That’s just goes to prove that the best things in life are still free – even in a doctor’s office! When people come to me for healing, I always know that those who can laugh about their ills and have a sense of humor about their problems will do the best. No matter what treatment you are on, it can always be improved by “a smile a day to keep the doctor away”.
11> TO HEAL IS TO ACHIEVE A BALANCED STATE OF WELLNESS
Simply defined, healing is achieving and maintaining a state of “wellness”. Wellness flows from fully developing each dimension of body, mind, and spirit and finding an overall balance between them. Ultimately, this balance is achieved by honoring your spiritual path and your unique purpose in life.
12> HEALING IS NOT ONLY REPAIR BUT ENHANCEMENT
Most view healing as a process of just “repairing” problems. Yet when all the repairs are completed, continuing the healing process takes you to the next level of your growth and enhancement. The universe is a continuously unfolding and expanding creation and there is always more to explore and to grow. Healing is the means to get you there: it becomes a journey and not just a destination.
If you are not convinced that these rules are for real, see how they relate to the Top 10 Causes of Death… take a few minutes to save your life.
If you want to clear, heal, and balance your karma, there are additional rules you will need to consult… the Rules of Past Life Healing.
Credits: adapted from different information provided by Barbara Brennan, Janet Koenig, and Victoria Pendragon and channeled information
1. I was getting ready to head out and start my day. After careful deliberation of what to eat, and going with the better choice of fruit, nuts, water and green tea as opposed to a pattie from the caribbean store I walked to the light rail. I left my home feeling and looking my best, asking God to fill me where I feel empty and show me the way.
There was a lady who had a pleasant spirit and we struck up a conversation about her stray cats that she feeds. When I asked her if she was as kind to people as she was to her cats, she said yes and I believed her. She was such a giver, she even gave her drugs away when she was an addict…15yrs in recovery now.
She said I looked like I did really good, kind unique things and asked what I did. I didn’t really know what to say because my life is in a transitional space and so many things in my present seem unsure. I now where I’m going, but the intermediate path has been very blurry.
On the train, out of no where..she told me she saw me making genius sculptures, and I had on these beautiful funky african clothes with long locks doing good things in the world.
This is exactly how I see myself in the future, and a year ago a friend gave me a intuitive reading saying the exact same thing.
So this must be Gods way of telling me I’m on track.
2. Ok the work from last night is working..i saw some signs of that today..wanna hear more? ok here it is: was on the train today, before i got on the train i asked a sista a question then something said ask the brotha next. so i asked him what direction he was going and how long had he been waitin; since it was so chilly outside this morning. i also asked him, when the train would show up. we ended up chit chatting and he needed some health advice, motivation etc. he knew someone who i needed to get with for something i’ve been looking for when i go out of town..he said the guy is his best friend..i was like WOW really?! yes, he said. sooo then he said the guys phone was off and he would call him and pass my information on whenever his phone came back on. i said ok..then to top that, he carries my bag on the train to the block not far from my home and when he got home he called me and said he already got in touch with his best friend faster for me because he wanted to help me and his best friend would call me monday. he thanked me for being so kind.and i told him if i get to work with his best friend i will do some healing work for him free… thats ♥ the law of attraction is live and kicking!
3. With great joy i would like to introduce my business partner Wilfred Rawventure Campbell to Bliss Returned and The Law of Attraction University this brother was born to heal and teach on the methods of Bliss and Loa and we used LOA to bring together this business team! If you don’t believe the Law of Attraction works just look at this team.. We are blessed to have this destiny to nurture the world together with all of you! ♥
4. LOA testimony!!!! I wanted to be trained by a Psychic/Medium development…done this summer! I wanted to do more traveling this year…been to NY, Puerto Rico, Atlanta and DC this year. I wanted to meet Amma, and she’ll be in my home town in a few days after I get home!!!!! YAY me…I BE MANIFESTING!!!!
- Law Of Attraction Testimonials (blissreturned.wordpress.com)
- What IS the Law of Attraction? (blissreturned.wordpress.com)
- Knowing Versus Believing~ What’s the Difference? (blissreturned.wordpress.com)
- Are You Attracting? Ask The Million Dollar Question!! (blissreturned.wordpress.com)