Acne Prone? Clear it Up!
Clear skin doesn’t have to remain a fantasy! You can have great skin if you make some changes in your life. Everything that comes to our skin had to have come from inside the body first.
Healthy Skin Is Within Your Reach! Start right. To have great skin you have to adopt a healthy skin regimen.
1. Water! Drink 8- 10 cups a day
2. Use a mixture of Apple cider vinegar and filtered water to restore the skin’s PH balance. 10 parts water to 1 part apple cider. Apply to acne.
3. Do not squeeze spots
4. Use 1,000- 1,600 mg of Vitamin C 3x a day first to clear up scared acne prone skin.
5. Use Vitamin E and Teatree oil on acne.
6. Stop eating junk food.
7. Use a Soothing Avocado mask to cure ache! Find it here: It’s SPA TIME! Yummy Facials In The Kitchen.
8. Eat a high fiber diet.
9. Include lots of fruits especially apples, blueberries, strawberries, pineapple and grapes and avocado.
10. Include lots of raw vegetables, make sure your diet has Vitamins, C, A, E, and essential fatty acids like flax seeds or flax-seed oil.
11. Eat more foods containing Zinc, including whole grains, sunflower seeds, and a small amount of nuts daily.
12. Avoid caffeine, dairy products, white sugar, white rice, white bread, chocolate, hydrogenated oils and shortening. Also avoid meat, wheat, soft drinks, and processed foods. Do not use iodized salt.
13. Shampoo hair regularly, avoid using commercial brands of make up and skin care products. Instead, visit a health food store for alternative vegetarian based make up, skin wash and hair care products.
14. Learn yoga, Deep breathing, Qi gong, Tai qi or Mediation: Stress is a no-no if you want to be acne free.
15. Herbs for acne: Dandelion leaves, Milk thistle, Red Clover and Burdock root , Alfalfa are good herbs for acne. Some cleanse the blood and some cleanse the liver.
16. Fruit and Vegetable juices for acne:
~ Add these to your juicer!
* Carrot, Watercress, spinach, garlic
* Kale, apple, tomato
* Wheat grass
* Honey dew, orange, lemon
* Beets and berries
* Grapefruit, carrot
17. Keep dirty hands off the face and wash hands regularly!
Eat right, Clean the skin right and Feel right! The skin will look tight!