I love to watch lovers relating to one another. Love relationships are played out in movie themes, plays, music and current events on the news. So much so, that many of us have distorted views of what a romantic relationship is and unrealistic expectations of how to love one another.
As we watch with curiosity and amazement—the tendency is to judge our own personal relationships from these highly visible encounters. There is no way to know why these relationships didn’t work. Where is the help on how to repair a relationship?
On more than one occasion I have found myself commenting about someone’s relationship:
- “I don’t know why Janice and Bobby ever got married, they are total opposites. He’s outgoing and she’s dull and lifeless.
- On the other hand, I went to Tanya and John’s wedding– they were a beautiful couple and seemed so in love. Didn’t last 2 years.
- But I must say the real shocker wasNancy and Tom—married 35 years. Now, if you stay together that long—why would you be getting a divorce?
I should be shocked at some of these lost relationships. But again, I wonder how to repair a relationship—is there a tool to help couples create the relationship they desire?
As President of www.OneStopLegalSolution.com , a legal document preparation company, I know the stories of countless women seeking a divorce. We prepare divorce documents and I hear the stories of infidelity, loneliness and unhappiness. Many of these women express a desire to live passionately and vibrantly—right now, with the right person.
Out of all the divorces we’ve prepared, I heard similar statements:
- I’d rather be married
- I still love him but I don’t know how to make it work
- I wish I knew how to get his attention—I want to feel loved.
If you desire to experience passionate and vibrant love relations with your current spouse, boyfriend–or you want to prepare for a new relationship—I found a tool that can help you enhance or create change in your relationships. I think you’ll discover how to repair a relationship and get the love you desire.
If your man is not communicating, ignoring you or just doesn’t seem to care—you need to take action—NOW!
Click Here to learn more: What EVERY man wants (but almost NO woman gives)…
Then come back and join the conversation. What did you do to get your man’s attention and renewed love interest?
Written by womenover40living