Indium was always thought of as an element that did nothing for the human body and was thus a non-essential mineral. It was only recently that this mineral has been regarded as essential for human health. Indium is a rare trace (or micro-) mineral believed to support several hormonal systems in the body and may elevate immune activity and reduce the severity and duration of a plethora of human conditions.It is believed that indium may provide aid to the hypothalamus and pituitary glands. These two master hormone producers have the job of maintaining optimal output of hormones for the body. Once this stasis is achieved, a great many other hormone-producers become stimulated, causing a domino effect and helping retard aging and various health problems.
It is not found in food or water; in fact, although it is not ordinarily found in the human body at all after approximately 25-30 years of age, those people taking indium experience beneficial results immediately. Some of the short-term benefits reported by many indium users include: increased energy, an enhanced sense of well being the so-called “indium high, and a reduced need for sleep. Long term benefits of indium include (but are not limited to) a gradual correction of many chronic illnesses such as: ADD, improved blood pressure, stress-related problems, healthier body weight, autism, and a reversal of visible signs of aging. It is believed that when taking indium one feels rejuvenated and energized because the hormonal system is working better.
Functions and benefit of Indium
- This element seems to support the body’s hormone systems, including the body’s two master hormone producers, the pituitary and hypothalamus glands. These master hormone glands have both responded to the presence of indium. Their roles in the body are to provide the appropriate amount of hormones for various bodily processes and mental states. When these two glands are working optimally, the body’s other hormone-producing glands also work properly, making the entire hormone system function properly.
- Water soluble indium is considered non-toxic when taken orally. People who have supplemented with water soluble indium report immediate benefits, such as increased energy levels, less need for sleep, and an elevated sense of confidence and well-being.
- The main function that indium performs is to enhance food and essential mineral absorption such as copper, chromium, manganese, zinc etc, which have always been considered as essential minerals for your health.
- They also report benefits from long-term supplementation, including normalized blood pressure, less feeling of stress, a return to normal body weight, and improvement in Attention Deficit Disorder.
- indium include (but are not limited to) a gradual correction of many chronic illnesses such as: ADD, improved blood pressure, stress-related problems, healthier body weight, autism, and a reversal of visible signs of aging. It is believed that when taking indium one feels rejuvenated and energized because the hormonal system is working better.
- Libido Returned To Normal For Both, Male and Female
- Menstrual Problems
Some symptoms of an indium deficiency:
- Some glandular disorders
- Lack of energy
- Indium is not found in food in the United States.
- Indium exists in such small amounts, and is not water-soluble in nature, that it is simply not in the food chain.
- It is for this reason that it is designated a trace mineral (micro-mineral).
- Vitamin Supplement for Food That Contain Indium include , Supporting Healthy Digestion, and Delivering Raw Food Nutrients and are non-FDA reviewed or approved, natural alternatives, to use for , Poor Digestion, and Fatigue.
- Nickel : The trace mineral that aids in iron absorption, as well as adrenaline and glucose metabolism. (blissreturned.wordpress.com)
- Silicon : A trace element that is critical for healthy bone cartilage, organ and connective tissues (aorta, trachea, artery walls, ligaments and tendons), and for beautiful hair, skin and nails. (blissreturned.wordpress.com)
- Manganese : Importance of this trace minerals to your health (blissreturned.wordpress.com)
- : The trace mineral that have a role in the regulation of sodium and in the metabolism of glucose and lipids. (blissreturned.wordpress.com)