Vitamin B10 having a chemical name Pteroylmonoglutamic acid is belongs to the vitamin B family; its old name was vitamin R. It is a water-soluble vitamin and is often referred to as a component of the vitamin B complex.This vitamin is thought to be essential for the body. Vitamin B10 is involved in the production of folic acid by intestinal bacteria; it is coenzyme in protein metabolism, and blood cell formation; important for skin health. Vitamin B10 is used in sunscreen to lessen the risk of skin cancer from ultra-violet exposure. It is also used in the treatment of rheumatic fever. Vitamin B10 is also very essential for alleged anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic effects.
Benefits and functions of Vitamin B10
- It was once used to combat rheumatic fever.
- Vitamin B10 is found helpful in formation of erythrocyte also called red blood cells.
- It acts a coenzyme and causes protein utilization in the body.
- It is very useful when use in sunscreen. It is also necessary for those individuals who want to avoid the ultraviolet UV) rays coming from the sun that can lead to skin neoplasia.
- It is also found to be beneficial in hair pigmentation and skin.
- Vitamin B10 is very powerful ingredient as skin protector against pollution.
- It is very useful against male infertility as well as vitiligo.
- It is known for its treating depression.
- Vitamin B10 is very essential for the patients of fibrotic skin disorders.
- irritability and depression;
- skin problems and eczema.
- PABA (Para-aminobenzoic acid) : The Vitamin that functions in the breakdown and utilization of proteins and in the formation of blood cells. (blissreturned.wordpress.com)
- Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid) : The vitamin that enables rapid cell division and growth and is also the main fuel for productions of red blood cells to prevent anemia. (blissreturned.wordpress.com)