16 Tips For A Dynamic Meditation Experience!
1. Posture is as important as breathing correctly
3. Silence is important
4. Cleanliness helps with energy flow
5. Mediation experiences will vary sometimes
6. Do not eat or drink before meditating
7. Lay on your back or choose a comfortable chair for sitting
8. Keep the body warm by covering the neck with a scarf or cover the body with a blanket
9. Breathing is most important. It is what takes us into the trance state
10. Use a pillow or small piece of fabric into the curve of the back area to help with correcting breathing, posture and comfort.
11. Avoid excess sugar, salt, over eating and processed foods
12. Thoughts will come and go during meditation, witness it and let thoughts pass without focusing on them. Focus on the breath.
13. During mediation certain changes happen in the body. The body will sometimes lightly buzz, vibrate, pulse, or heat up or cool down.
14. No two people will have the exact experience with meditation each time. This is normal.
15. Incense are a no-no for most meditation, there are many harmful incense out there. Incense can hinder breathing deep and properly as well
16. Keep a pen and paper near during a meditation session, insight is known to come to those who go within (inner wisdom)